Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bow Ties are Cool, Part 2

Previously on Miss Potion's Blog:

-9 was my first Doctor, but now I'm on 11, and I actually really like him
-Rory, though, steals the show, and as of the point I'm at in the series, Amy doesn't deserve him
-Oh and I'm sewing bow ties for the men in the wedding party to wear

The last time we talked about bow ties, I was almost done.

Well Hive, guess what- after a super productive weekend of sewing, I'm finally done!  Wanna see?

*all photos in this post are personal*


laying out, waiting for velcro to be attached
modeling his bow tie.  ain't he just the cutest?
modeling a groomsman bow tie
modeling ALL the bow ties, though the idea is apparently not so amusing
and then he shook his head.
So what do you think?  They're a little wonky, and they look very homemade, but I think, from a distance anyway, they're pretty cute.  The point is they're DONE and they fit and they work!

What are your groom and his men wearing on the big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment